Becoming a member of WIC enables you to:
- Attend WIC events at member rates
- Attend WIC members only events
- Members’ pack
- Vote at the AGM
- Join the WIC Board
Membership is renewed on an annual basis.
If, you wish to become a WIC Member now, please choose one of the Membership options below.
Remember: You can purchase a ticket at Member price if you or your company purchased a WIC Membership. Before booking a non-member ticket or a WIC Individual Membership check if your company is one of the WIC Corporate Members:
- Airservices Australia
- Centre for Digital Business
- Department of Defence
- Dialog IT
You can attend WIC events at member prices and attend member only events.Buy Now
Individual membership is simply that, a membership for a single person. You can attend WIC events at member prices and attend member only events.Buy Now
As a corporate member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Corporate logo on the “shared” page of the rolling display at the events.
- Corporate membership which provides all of your employees with discounted prices to all events and the “right” to attend members’ only functions (such as WIC’s Members’ Only High Tea).
- Corporate memberships can also be obtained by buying a minimum number of 3 breakfast series tickets (for specific employees).